People’s Own Savings Bank (POSB) Is Hiring
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons, to fill the position which has arisen within the People’s Own Savings Bank.
Vacancy : Compliance Officer – Monitoring & Testing
Reporting to the Compliance Manager, the position exists to develop, implement, and maintain an effective compliance monitoring program to ensure compliance controls are operating effectively identifying gaps and recommending appropriate corrective action.
Key Performance Areas
- Contributing to the delivery of the Annual Compliance Monitoring Plan by performing and producing quality reviews
- Producing advice and guidance to the business on necessary actions to achieve regulatory compliance, addressing any issues arising from monitoring reports
- Reporting to management on levels of compliance assurance and/or any issues arising from specific monitoring activity
- Sharing compliance expertise with the team, providing support, guidance and training when needed
- Continually improve compliance review systems and process, with a focus on business service levels, productivity, effectively and customer service.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Business or Commerce related Degree
- A professional qualification or certification in compliance management is an added advantage
- At least 2 years experience of banking experience
Skills and Attributes
- Good knowledge of international card product rules and regulations
- Proficiency in processes and procedures drafting
- Strong attention to detail, research, analytical and investigation skills
- Self-driven with a high level of initiative and follow-through skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
The position offers an attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Location : Harare
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should email detailed CVs and applications indicating email subject heading the position being applied for to email@example.com not later than 4 June 2023
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted