Charlie Steven’s International Is Looking For A Customs Clerk
Charlie Steven’s International is looking for a dynamic, self-driven, out the box thinker to join our team.
Key qualifications and skills include:
- Minimum of 5 years relevant experience as a customs clearance clerk
- Bachelors in Logistics and Supply Chain Management or equivalent
• SFAAZ Qualification or equivalent.
• Strong communication skills are vital in this role both written and verbally, as you will be required to compile documentation and you must be able to interpret the law on behalf of customers in a clear and simple manner.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required in the role of Customs Clearance Clerk as you will be dealing with various agencies in the course of your daily work.
• Complex problem solving and the ability to engage critical thinking skills will be required as well as the ability to actively listen and interpret concisely.
• Although you will work as part of a team, a Customs Clearance Clerk needs to be self-motivating and be able to organise their work effectively and maintain records.
If you met these requirements send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org