ICT Sales Representative Wanted
A local company in the ICT sector is seeking a dynamic and experienced IT Sales Representative to join their team.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for selling their IT products or services to potential customers, building strong relationships, and achieving sales targets.
As an ICT Sales Representative, you will play a critical role in generating revenue and driving growth for the company’s IT offerings.
The successful candidate will have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, be highly motivated, and have a strong technical understanding of the company’s IT solutions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Quote and negotiate prices and credit terms, and complete contract and record orders.
• Arrange delivery of goods, installation of equipment and the provision of ICT services.
• Identify and target potential customers and sales opportunities in the IT industry
• Develop and maintain strong relationships with customers
• Understand customer needs and tailor sales presentations to meet those needs
• Communicate the value proposition of our IT products or services to customers
• Prepare and deliver sales proposals and presentations for IT solutions
• Negotiate and close deals with customers for IT solutions
• Meet and exceed sales targets and quotas for IT solutions
• Maintain accurate and up-to-date records of sales activities and customer interactions for IT solutions
• Collaborate with other sales team members to achieve overall sales goals for IT solutions
• Attend industry conferences and events to generate leads and build relationships in the IT industry
Qualifications and Experience
• Degree in Sales and marketing or any ICT-related qualification with Sales and Marketing experience. qualification. AT least 1 year of experience in the ICT field.
• Driver’s license is an added advantage.
• Must be residing in Harare
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to communicate technical information to non-technical stakeholders
• Highly motivated and results-driven
• Strong ability to identify and target potential customers and sales opportunities in the IT industry
• Ability to understand customer needs and tailor sales presentations to meet those needs for IT solutions
• Strong negotiation and closing skills for IT solutions
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Strong technical understanding of IT solutions and the IT industry
• US$400 per month (or RTGS equivalent) – Gross salary
• Commission is negotiable
Those who are interested can apply via iHR or follow this link https://www.workinzimbabwe.com/