Nelia Kadungure Biography| Parents, Siblings, Children, Family History, Inheritance
Nelia Kadungure is a Zimbabwean socialite and businesswoman and sister to the late businessman Genius “Ginimbi” Kadungure. As the sister of Ginimbi, Nelia is set to inherit a significant portion of his wealth.
- Also Read: Anderson Kadungure – Biography of Ginimbi’s Father| Age, Wife, Children, Deaths Of Family Members
Nelia Kadungure’s Age and Date of Birth
Nelia Kadungure was born on June 29, 1997, which means she is 26 years old as of 2023.
Nelia Kadungure’s Parents
Nelia Kadungure’s family background is essential to understanding her life:
- Father: Nelia Kadungure’s father is Anderson Kadungure, who is alive and continues to be a part of their family.
- Mother: Nelia’s mother was Juliana Kadungure, who regrettably passed away in January 2020 after battling cancer.
Nelia Kadungure was the last born in a family of four children. As of October 2023, all of her siblings have predeceased Nelia.
- Juliet Kadungure – Her sister, Juliet Kadungure, tragically passed away in October 2023. Juliet was the eldest sibling in the Kadungure family, and her death occurred on a day that would have marked Ginimbi’s 39th birthday.
- Ginimbi (Genius Kadungure) – Her late brother, Genius Kadungure was the second born in the family. Ginimbi was a prominent Zimbabwean businessman and socialite. His untimely death marked a significant loss to the family when he died in a freak accident in November 2020.
- Andrew Kadungure – Her brother Andrew Kadungure was the third born in the family and he died in January 2019 at the age of 28.
The Kadungure family has faced multiple losses over the years, including the passing of their mother, Juliana Kadungure. As of October 2023, only two family members remain the father, Anderson, and the last-born, Nelia.
Nelia is the primary beneficiary of Ginimbi’s estate. As stated in Ginimbi’s Will, Nelia is entitled to 60% of the funds generated from the Genius Kadungure Trust.
Nelia Kadungure’s Children
Nelia has a son named Mukudzei, whom she shares with Fally Ipupa Jnr. Both Nelia and her son resided at Ginimbi’s famous Domboshava Mansion.
- “Ginimbi lifestyle, our amusement park?” – The Herald