Exciting Opportunity for Traffic Analyst at Econet Wireless Zimbabwe
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides inputs for the annual departmental revenue, CAPEX & OPEX budgets.Plans testing of new routes and recommends commercialization with interconnect partners.
- Assists in the planning of national voice interconnection link capacity upgrades with Connectivity Planning and national interconnect partners.
- Prepares and analyses monthly interconnect traffic reconciliations, generates and receives interconnect invoices in line with the provisions of the Interconnect Agreements.
- Generates and receives invoices for microwave links (transmission capacity).Conducts UATs and CDR verifications of the tests done for both national and international interconnect routes.
- Initiates and coordinates variance resolutions between the IS Billing department and interconnect partners.
- Maintains statistical database on local and international Interconnect traffic.
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and ad-hoc interconnect statistical reports for use in decision making.Provides required statistical information to internal departments.
- Analyses products/ services of interconnect partners which affect interconnect revenues.
- Manages Interconnect budget daily by the analysis of budget versus actual to identify any variances and recommends corrective action.
- Analyzes traffic trends reports and recommends action plans to maximize revenue.
- Conducts call origination and termination tests to check and ascertain desired key performance indicators on interconnect routes.
- Liaises with engineering teams for fault resolution, capacity planning and relevant technical standards/ thresholds.
- Contact person for EWZ on international traffic refiling activities with interconnect partners.Trains internal customer interfacing staff on interconnection issues.
- Participates in the negotiations and reviews of Interconnect Agreements.Attends to issues and queries arising from Interconnect Partners and coordinates dispute resolution with Interconnect Partners.
- Coordinates the process of allocation and access to/ from new number ranges belonging to the organization and others and ensures continued connectivity for customers.
- Ensures compliance with regulatory and legal obligations for wholesale interconnect services as applicable.Provides commercial support and expertise to other departments in respect of interconnect affairs.
- Ensures that the provisions of the inter-departmental SLAs are met.
- Prepares CAPEX and OPEX requisitions and forwards to the IS and Administration departments for processing.
Qualifications and Experience
- Relavent Bachelor’s Degree.
- Must have 2 years Industry experience.
How to Apply
To Apply Use Link: https://recruitment.econet.co.zw/job/traffic-analyst-x1/
Deadline: 21 June 2023